Friday, January 20, 2012

Granny Cardigan on Boys?

Granny Cardi on SC
Poor SC. 

Granny Cardi on SC
I made him wear my granny cardi.
It's not a granny style cardi. It is really a cardi that I bought from a granny store ^_^

Granny Cardi on SC
I love how warm and comfy grandma cardis are, and I love the multicolor sheen too!
Granny Cardi on SC
And it costs only HK$79!
What a steal!

I meant to buy this cardi for Chinese New Year, but of course I couldn't wait and decided to wear it before CNY. So typical.

Anyway,
Have a fantastic Lunar New Year, may the water dragon bring everything fantastic this year :)

4 comments:

eek said...

Love it! Happy new year to you to!

Anonymous said...

oh so stylish!!! cool! i would like to visit hong kong, when is the best time of the year to do it?? thanks

Elisa's blog
http://www.theivenothingtowearcloset.com/

Unknown said...

Elisa, the best time would be in autumn, around november :)

LyddieGal said...

SC can pull off anything. He looks great in the cardi and the collar!!

Chic on the Cheap