Monday, February 9, 2009

Creme de la Creme


So far, I have generally been a travel enthusiast. It means, on vacation, I hardly feel tired, sleepy, anything less than enthusiastic, if not dangerously hyperactive. However, in my last trip to Indonesia, I turned into this lazy piece of azz, who wasn't excited to go anywhere, except eating and sleeping. We were wondering if my sister's flat is haunted by a lazy ghost.

After an extremely unproductive day of doing absolutely nothing, we decided to go for a buffet dinner at Shangrila hotel (to be followed by more sleeping). Luckily, I still had the decency to doll myself up and not go to the venue in my pajamas.

Dress = cream colored, vintage inspired lace dress from Fa Yuen St Market
Belt = borrowed from my sis, it is from Orange, Jakarta
Handbag = vintage cream handbag, borrowed from my sis
Shoes = Green open toe satin flats, borrowed from my sis

Yes, I went to Jakarta with an almost empty luggage. Borrowing everything from my sis' fabulous vintage wardrobe was indeed my intention. ^_^

4 comments:

Annisa NF said...

the shoes looks so classy. love it.

blogwalking. visit mine dear.

xo

Anonymous said...

It's very nice blog. It's nice to meet you.

April said...

so cute, this is adorable!

Unknown said...

thanks lovies :)