Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pass It to the Front & New Blog Header

I've been tagged by Elsye from Dari Dapur Saya...here's my reply...hmmm I didn't totally get the idea...but I'll play along...:)

Dear Friends and co-bloggers lets play-game-tag to tag-“pass it to the front”

Here are the Rules :
* First copy and paste it.
* Do not remove any content.
* Just add One word related to your blogs.
* If you don’t like the concept Pls! say no?
* Our main goal is we are going to circulate our number of friends.
* The more people join the “pass it to the front” the more links we generate.
* Lastly write only one word “short” for your blogs…
* Keep it simple and short,i know some of you have more than one blogs.
* The color is only black, gray, or white plssss avoid using any color okies.

Let me show you :1.-Filipina,2.-Stories,3.-Abroad,4.-Husband,5.Gagiers, 6. Life 7. Everything, 8. Offer, 9. Moments, 10. Journey, 11. Simple 12. ABaLe 13. Eucalyptus 14. Greiche (Gege) 15. Wilda 16. Truly 17. Debbie 18. Febrie 19.Indah 20. Titi 21.Vivi 22.Ira 23.Susan 24. Widi 25.Ary 26.Judith 27.Lidia 28. Shinta 29. Umi Rina 30. Rosy 31. Iboe Nug 32. Pippi - dapurpippi 33.
HerBlog 34. Mae 35. Widya 36. Elsye 37. Yummility

Another thing:

My sis did this gorgeoussssss header for my other blog...but she still wants to tweak it, so this is phase 1, lemme know what you think guys...I plan to change the background to batik pattern, or the girl's dress (the girl is definitely NOT me, I have never been that thin). What we're after is something which reflects my Indonesian & Chinese origin and my love for food or my being teh botol sosro and kecap manis ABC fanatic ^_^. Thanks sooo much, baby sis! I will keep you guys updated :)

3 comments:

Eliza said...

aje gile...kecap ABC jadi header! :D but i like it, it shows your personality. bikinin header juga dong... :D

Unknown said...

hihihi hi liz...belon perfect sih tapinya...hmmm sayangnya serem copyright infringement jadi logo ABC and teh botol bakal diganti tuh...sayang banget ya, padahal gua brand fanatik loh sama teh botol sosro and kecap manis ABC :(

hihihik ntar aku publish contact detail designerku (my sister) = nepotism hahaha

Wibowo Kosasih said...

Keren Sie, apalagi yang gak perfect?
Design nya klasik banget, jangan diubah ...
Jadi inget jaman opa oma dulu.

Mengenai Copyright, mengapa musti takut? Kamu kan gak jualan atau komersil. Mereka seharusnya bayar u untuk advertisement ...