Monday, March 22, 2010

Boy's Curls


Girls, we aren't the only ones who have to and willing to suffer for beauty.
Check out sc's "before" hair.
It used to be beautifully curled, and now...
Was it just me? Or did he really look like he was wearing a bra on top of his head?
Even sc himself referred to this hair style as a head of cabbage.


All he needed was a trim, but he refused. He wanted to grow his hair longer so that he could have the ultimate curls. Finally, he went for it.

He scribbled down the stylist's address in a hurry...it's no calligraphy...

...and it's incomprehensible. Even sc himself could not decipher his handwriting sometimes.
Fortunately I still remember how to get there.

We consulted the stylist, finally agreed on a style...

....and let the suffering begin!
I left sc alone and went for a little shopping...without sc's eagle eyes prying over my every single purchase. Yay! Hello H&M~ It's been a while.

SC sat...had his hair pulled and twisted and electricuted...


More pulling, more twisting...


...and five hours later...
Voila!

Camera and lens matter.
I am not kidding!

The leftover coloring from a few months ago define the curls nicely.


From cabbage to instant noodles...we like instant noodles.

Now, his stylist told him not to wash his hair every day.
I taught him the perfect way to protect his hair from water in a very manly way...

Shower caps don't make anyone less of a man, right?
Just wear it with fierce expression.

Just like my perpetual quest for a pair of comfy heels, sc has his eternal quest for the perfect hair product...

Numerous trial and errors...
One recommendation after another...
HK$10 to HK$200 a tube/jar...
He ended up with 10 different hair products he hardly even use.

Just like me and my countless pairs of heels I hardly wear.
:P

4 comments:

Jason said...

re hair products, from personal experience, the pink dotted jar at the bottom left is very good! :) ... that's Num 6 right? Num 7 is ever better! HAHA

Unknown said...

heheheh~ so jasonnnn, how many jars/tubes of hair product you have? ;)

Jason said...

If you exclude those I stored inside the drawer, perhaps 6? HAHA ... but I only use 1 or 2 mostly, the rest are because the jars / tubes look nice! lol

Duni said...

You guys are too funny!

Kudos to your other half for being experimental.
I once had my hair permed and it burned the skin on my scalp badly. Ouch!