Monday, May 31, 2010

Bow Dress - 3 Ways

I love this summer dress. Easy and comfy, and I always love the red-black-cream color combo.
I tried wearing it with different stuff...let me know what you think...

With leggings (H&M maternity) + red shoes (Marks & Spencer's) + vintage purse (thrifted)?


With argyle socks (no brand) + red shoes (M&S) + red bag (Ferragamo) + knitted hair band (no brand)?

or...

Black peep toe boots + rocker chick bag + black and metal bangles + hairband? (all not branded)


I kinda like combo 2 the most...
Ah, the dress is from Kwai Chung Plaza, HK$150

6 comments:

Mrs Ergül said...

I like look 2 and 3 better because they have a younger feel!

Sue said...

no 3 is cute

dewi ayin said...

i like the 1st and 2nd look, 1st looks so comfy, and vintage purse is a great accent. 2nd look is too cute for words... winner look! :)

indri said...

i like the 3rd look :) but the red hairband and bag from 2nd look is cute too :)

Ashley said...

2 or 3 :)

LyddieGal said...

goodness, that dress is adorable!!!
i love it way three the best!

Chic on the Cheap

PS. You've got an award at my blog!