Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moussy Rock Star Party Hong Kong

Here are some pictures from Moussy Rock Star party :)
Moussy Party Hong Kong
A mini presentation of the Fall/Winter 2011 collection.

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Moussy Party Hong Kong

Gorgeous

And what did I wear?
This.
Jeweled Collar Necklace

5 comments:

Chic McMuffin said...

Love the BLING! Sorry I couldn't take pics of you because I was running to do another call after our shoot! :((

e_ting said...

Awesome pics! And I love the bling too! So sad I was (am) sick and missed out :(

e_ting said...

Awesome pics! And I love the bling too! So sad I was (am) sick and missed out :(

Barbie said...

Oh, you look so much nicer than the models do! They could take a page from your book (blog)!

Katy said...

Wow I love your accessories! So oversized and gorgeous.