Monday, March 3, 2008

Mochachocolata-Rita is Living La Vida Rita

I've been tagged through my alter-ego Mochachocolata-Rita by Michelle of Greedy Gourmet. I've decided to post the article here as it is more about me me me me than food.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Goshhh....year 1998. I was clueless, figuring out what I would do with my life, ended up deciding to go to Australia to study a short course. I was probably learning English, preparing myself for
IELTS. Looking back, I've gone a loooonggg way from struggling with English writing to blabbering on the Internet now.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was having so much fun at Hong Kong's AIA World Carnival. I managed to scare the cxxp out of my friends by forcing them to play adrenalin pumping games.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Ruffles' Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips
Super tasty and sore throat provoking . I know, I know....unhealthy
2. Snickers Chocolate Bar
Chocolatey, nutty perfection. I know...unhealthy again
3. Gorengan (Indonesian Deep Fried Street Snacks)
OK I know, unhealthy again...
4. Jajan Pasar (Indonesian street snacks)
5. Curly Fries
Now you start to wonder...how long more I will live eating all these junks?

This is why I exercise, as stated in 5 Facts about Me, and I try to cook healthier every day. But for snacks, I'd stick to what I love.

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. I'd make sure my loved ones are taken care of
2. Travel, Cook & Eat whatever I want, take pictures and write about everything
3. Invest in a business or run my own, it must be related to something I am passionate about
4. I'd have my dream kitchen in my dream home, which must include a library of books, magazines, comics, films and TV shows
5. Donate more

5 things I would never wear again
1. Uncomfortable clothes (anything which requires holding my breath, sucking my stomach, scratching here and there, or pinching my feet)
2. Unflattering clothes (anything which does not complement me: long tops with narrow hips, clingy fabrics)
3. Tight ankle boots. Makes my legs look (even more) like elephant's legs
4. Neon tights (I think you know why)
5. G-strings, T-backs (these fall under category 1 too)

5 Favourite Kitchen Toys
1. My sous chef (a picture of my sous chef will be posted someday)
2. Microwave (handy for defrosting, reheating, baking cakes)
3. Conventional oven (handy for reheating anything crispy without deep-frying them again. Considering my love for fried food, I should be an expert lol)
4. Non stick pan (what would I do without you, baby? I'd have to add lots & lots of oil)
5. Rice cooker (I can't cook rice the conventional way. Yes, I should not call myself Indonesian, or Chinese for that matter)

Now I tag:
- Eliza of Notes from My Food Diary
- Benny of Grande Ice Caramel Machiato
- Sarah of Life through Food
- Elsye of Dari Dapur Saya
- Liv of FoodahoLiv

7 comments:

Wibowo Kosasih said...

Hei thanks for tag me ... I'm tagging u back ...

PS:
Some says
Small poison is potion
Large potion is poison

I think, it is ok if we eat sparingly. (Sedap man ...)
Gorengan is an evening ritual in my previous office ...
No wonder we are so sleepy and lazy , hehehe ...

Unknown said...

hehe can't wait for your post dishing your dirty dirts :)

Eliza said...

i haven't read all in your post, but gosh, i've been tagged again! this time i'll posted in my journal, kay?

Eliza said...

eh, sorry kelupaan...your comment has been killed with my spamminator over at blogsome. i don't know why, but sometimes when it has excessive links it will get taken away. kalo mau tinggalin komen lagi utk tag ini :)

Unknown said...

hi liz..yeah i plan to post all the tags here, especially if not food-related, just show a link in the food blog kekekee

otherwise, i might blabber about random things in my food blog, and it wont be a food blog anymore kekekeke

Michelle Minnaar said...

Interesting stuff! Have to admit though, G-strings have never appealed to me, i.e. having something stuck up your ass permanently. Give me granny pants any time. ;-)

Eliza said...

Rita...gue baru selesai bikin PR, tapi ini ditaro di blog pribadi, liat di http://tambatanhidup.blogspot.com ya...