I've been tagged through my alter-ego Mochachocolata-Rita by Michelle of Greedy Gourmet. I've decided to post the article here as it is more about me me me me than food.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Goshhh....year 1998. I was clueless, figuring out what I would do with my life, ended up deciding to go to Australia to study a short course. I was probably learning English, preparing myself for IELTS. Looking back, I've gone a loooonggg way from struggling with English writing to blabbering on the Internet now.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was having so much fun at Hong Kong's AIA World Carnival. I managed to scare the cxxp out of my friends by forcing them to play adrenalin pumping games.
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Ruffles' Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips
Super tasty and sore throat provoking . I know, I know....unhealthy
2. Snickers Chocolate Bar
Chocolatey, nutty perfection. I know...unhealthy again
3. Gorengan (Indonesian Deep Fried Street Snacks)
OK I know, unhealthy again...
4. Jajan Pasar (Indonesian street snacks)
5. Curly Fries
Now you start to wonder...how long more I will live eating all these junks?
This is why I exercise, as stated in 5 Facts about Me, and I try to cook healthier every day. But for snacks, I'd stick to what I love.
5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. I'd make sure my loved ones are taken care of
2. Travel, Cook & Eat whatever I want, take pictures and write about everything
3. Invest in a business or run my own, it must be related to something I am passionate about
4. I'd have my dream kitchen in my dream home, which must include a library of books, magazines, comics, films and TV shows
5. Donate more
5 things I would never wear again
1. Uncomfortable clothes (anything which requires holding my breath, sucking my stomach, scratching here and there, or pinching my feet)
2. Unflattering clothes (anything which does not complement me: long tops with narrow hips, clingy fabrics)
3. Tight ankle boots. Makes my legs look (even more) like elephant's legs
4. Neon tights (I think you know why)
5. G-strings, T-backs (these fall under category 1 too)
5 Favourite Kitchen Toys
1. My sous chef (a picture of my sous chef will be posted someday)
2. Microwave (handy for defrosting, reheating, baking cakes)
3. Conventional oven (handy for reheating anything crispy without deep-frying them again. Considering my love for fried food, I should be an expert lol)
4. Non stick pan (what would I do without you, baby? I'd have to add lots & lots of oil)
5. Rice cooker (I can't cook rice the conventional way. Yes, I should not call myself Indonesian, or Chinese for that matter)
Now I tag:
- Eliza of Notes from My Food Diary
- Benny of Grande Ice Caramel Machiato
- Sarah of Life through Food
- Elsye of Dari Dapur Saya
- Liv of FoodahoLiv