Monday, March 9, 2009

Dreamy Cream Lace on Grey Cotton


I am not a big fan of grey...I used to think the color washes me out and made me look gloomy.
I was wrong. Recently, I found out that various grey eye shadows are flattering for me, and this softest shade of grey kinda brighten me up. A great transition from winter to spring/summer.

I wouldn't have dreamt of pairing grey with cream, or even gold. I gave it a try, and I was pleasantly surprised. Everything worked so well together. I put together this outfit for a casual Friday work...and off to have fun after 6 ^_^

Top = grey cotton with cream lace from Tsuen Wan, HK$79
Belt = cream stretchy belt from Argyle centre, remixed
Jeans = my only pair of jeans, skinny cut, dark shade, remixed again and again
Shoes = white peep toe heels from Argyle centre, remixed
Earrings = cream flowers with gold accents, from Forever 21, Jakarta, Rp.49.000,-
Ring = butterfly ring, a part of a set of 3, from Forever 21, Jakarta, remixed
Bag = Cream monogrammed Celine tote, remixed
Nail color = black gold polish from Sasa

1 comment:

Miss V said...

any colors will looks good on you!