Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Favorite Blue Vintage Dress, Bad Hair Day & Slimming iPhone Camera Effect

Vintage Dress - iPhone Makes People Look Slim
The title of this post pretty much says it all.
Love fitting into my favorite vintage dress again, and as always, I paired it with all kinds of colors and patterns.

My hair? It's ridiculous. I didn't do anything to it and I thought I could get away with it.
I was wrong.

Can't believe I went to work with that hair. I should've been sent home, right? I looked ridic!

I am a gadzillion miles away from how I look in photographs. I am not that slim!
I am huge! Despite loving the fact that iPhone camera makes me look slim, I start to worry about how I look so thin in pictures, I'm gonna disappoint people I'm meeting offline ^_^'

Who's this fat pig?
Heheheh.

3 comments:

Jane Milton said...

This may sound odd, but I totally get what your saying about thinking your chubby. When I go home, all I can think of is how big I am compared to the other girls. It's an Asian disease.

To make matters worse, one time, this bitchy salegirls told me to go up a size when I was trying on a skirt. I told her that I have an hourglass figure, which means a small waist, so take THAT no-boobs. =)

Mrs Ergül said...

hey hey hey! I'm not gonna judge a new mama!! Marcus is so cute!!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Eeep! I'm so glad you found my blog - I love your mismatching patterns so much!

Kristine. Or Polly.