Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pretty Floral and Boyish (Uncle-ish?) Plaid Pattern Mixing

You know what I love...
Pattern Mixing Always
...mixing patterns!

This time...it's a pretty floral skirt, pinks, yellows and all...softest pink shirt...Pattern Mixing Always
with boyish belt, Christmassy patterned gray socks...

Uncle'ish plaid jacket...and on top of that...
Pattern Mixing Always
...a fluffy scarf, bad make up AND a bad hair day.
Whew!

Hope you like it.

Shirt and jacket = thrifted 
Skirt = Cotton On
Belt = H&M
Socks = Uniqlo
Shoes = Citistore
Scarf = Kwai Chung Plaza
Wore this outfit to work

10 comments:

Mrs Ergül said...

I actually like this outfit a lot!!!

Ta-chan said...

I like today's coordinate! girly meets preppy♪ kawaii♪♪ do you think it's mad to wear knee high socks in Jakarta? coz I love those...

Rachelle said...

You make bad hair days look good :P Loving the jacket!

Anonymous said...

love love the jacket :)

LyddieGal said...

This look is wonderful, and might be one of my favorites!!
I just love the softness, and it's so cozy.

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Yay such a cute outfit!! I'm glad we are friends in pattern mixing :) That scarf looks sooo cozy!

Kristine. Or Polly.

Robin said...

You are too freaking cute!

Anonymous said...

But you look so cute in this! Very put together.

Angelica said...

Lol, I wish I had your bad hair days. You look great. :) The socks are adorable!

Yuwita Dewi said...

So jealous! you get to wear layered outfit cause it's kinda cold there.. I wanna wear a huge bulk of scarf around my neck so bad!!!!