Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Colorful Weekend


One fine weekend, I went with sc and a few pals to try out some HK style ghetto burger and I was in the mood for colors (since when was I not in the mood for colors?), thus...I wore this no brand bump-friendly colorful sundress from In&Out, with a no brand cardigan from Fa Yuen St Market, a "Cath Kidston" bag (I love how the red matches my cardi) and a comfy pair of Scholl sandals.


To minimise visible white hair before I can color, I put on a no brand floral scarf as head band. Obviously, it didn't help much ^_^'
Oh, I also blow out my hair, so you can't see the curls here. I kinda like the retro effect it created.

Was SC in colors?
Of course!

A pink tank from Uniqlo, and hope you don't get bored of that Zara floral harem pants and the torquoise chucks so soon. You'll be seeing much of them all over summer.

After lunch, the sun was scorching...so we put on our cool shades...

All el-cheapo, but serves their purpose perfectly.

5 comments:

The Collar of the Dove said...

you look really pretty..

Mrs Ergül said...

such a vibrant pose!! With the angles of the shots, we can't quite see how big the bump is getting! It is time you update us on your progress Rita!

LyddieGal said...

You look so cute in the yellow dress, and I love SC's Chucks!!! Yay turquoise converse! He even matched his shades.

Chic on the Cheap

pearly said...

hey love ur bag. where can i shop for cath kidston in hk? tqvm rita!

Unknown said...

they're pretty much available in most local malls. try kwai chung plaza, kwai fong, sino plaza mongkok, local malls in TST, etc :)