Thursday, June 17, 2010

HK$20 Fake Lashes


Yesterday was a public holiday ^_^ and I went out for a bit of shopping.
Heck, not a bit...it was quite a lottt of shopping (half day walk in Dragon Centre, Sham Shui Po)...and the only thing I managed to buy, is this pack of fake lashes.

Kinda love them though...a huge pack for only HK$20, wow! Normally I spend HK$9.90-HK$20 for a pair...and reuse them again and again.

It wasn't a fruitful day of shopping, but at least now I can wear fake lashes more often ;)

4 comments:

dewi ayin said...

i'm soooo gonna buy this on my next hkg trip, hope u can still shop then... finger crossed

Miss Fong said...

Please share your secrets on how to put them on! I've given up on them because mine always go on wonky and with too much glue... Sigh...

Unknown said...

miss fong, i am not good at putting them on too, that's why i need so many el cheapo falsies...for practicing :D

Mrs Ergül said...

That is another good buy!! You rock!