Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lace Romance


One fine weekend, I went to SC's friend fashion store opening.
From the website and the invitation, I knew I was gonna love the shop, and I knew exactly what I wanted to wear to the opening.

My favorite romantic cotton lace dress, which is also bump-friendly :)

My favorite white and gold necklace...

A straw hairband, a pair of vintage inspired earrings, a pair of wedges and my H&M camel bag.

Did I love the shop? You betcha.
Did I buy anything? You betcha.
You'll know real soon...stay tuned! ;)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You always find such awesome places to shop, Reets! I love this - beautiful little boutique, and you, Lil' Mama, beautiful dress for your growing bump!

I still want more bump photos, by the way... ;) Glad you managed to pick up something for yourself!

Jax x

The Collar of the Dove said...

beautiful dress!