Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Peachy

Just Peachy
Girly fun = borrowing my sis' clothes :D

She thought this top she bought in Bangkok might look good on me...
Just Peachy
But it actually looks better on her, due to my just-gave-birth giant hips and tummy.
The black camisole and wide elastic band of my floral pants helped concealing the bulge a little...but still...not the best look for me.

I do love the messy stripes and the white-peach/coral pink color though...perfect match for my floral pants :)
Just Peachy
...and I love my new white gold ring from H&M.
It was from my shopping spree before giving birth ;)

Who said new moms should look frumpy and un-stylish?

6 comments:

Angelica said...

Damn, you just had a baby and you still look fierce. You must be superhuman, lol. :)
The color is gorgeous, I love corals.

Mrs Ergül said...

I love the ring! Yes! pregnant and just-gave-birth women should still look good!

Sue said...

hi rita..u look great :-) and lil marcus is so so adorable

Ashley said...

you'll probably never be a frumpy mom :)

I think that top looks fab on you, actually.

LyddieGal said...

You look so cute! and you are absolutely right, being a new mommy doesn't mean you should stop caring about how you look.

And lil Marcus is sooooooo adorable!!

Chic on the Cheap

The Collar of the Dove said...

'Amen' to your last statement Rita!