Friday, September 3, 2010

One of My Favorite Weekend Outfits

Maybe super boring...but this is the type of outfits I like wearing on weekends, fighting the heat and summer, handling my huge bump, while trying so hard to still look somehow...decent, if not cute :D
Favorite Mickey Mouse Tee
This comfy and cute Mickey and Minnie Mouse Tee from Hong Kong Disneyland, leggings (or any bottom that could still fit my giant ass) and comfy sandals...

Hair up...make up on...(avoid outdoor places or my make up would melt...)
Favorite Mickey Mouse Tee
and a touch of earrings to make it less boring :p

Happy Friday, everyone!
PS. I can't wait for my maternity leave!
Having Braxton Hicks contractions now, with lower back pain and swollen pig feet.
Ouchhh! Cheers to all those!
:D

6 comments:

Christine Wu said...

Gawd you still manage to look so pretty while pregnant! Good luck with the baby. When is the due date?

LyddieGal said...

Aww, you do look cute!
I can't believe how quickly time passes, won't be long before you'll be enjoying your maternity leave, and lil SC of course!

Chic on the Cheap

Anonymous said...

Hi...I am silent follower of your food blog and later become follower of this blog.
You are awesome...positive and optimistic. You always look fresh and full of sunshine especially living in the tinny island of HK.
All the best and looking forward to see your little SC.
BR.....Judy Pang (KL)

Mrs Ergül said...

So exciting Rita! Nice casual attire for your truck!

Unknown said...

i like! no one can pull hello kitty like you do! i definitely can't pull that look off :)

Ashley said...

I just love red lipstick on you...it's so classic and beautiful.

I can't wait to see lil' SC soon!!