Friday, February 3, 2012

Batik Shirt & Vintage Sweater

Batik + Vintage
A batik post for Friday! Yeah! I might be away from Indonesia, but I still like my batik ;)

Batik + Vintage
This time, I made my beautiful dork wear it.

Batik + Vintage
His batik shirt, a gift from my sis, and my vintage sweater.

Batik + Vintage
Sometimes I hate how things look better on him than on me...but I guess I only have myself to blame for not having enough willpower and discipline to get in shape. Hmph.

Batik + Vintage
He found this stretchy denim from Kitterick, and they were on sale for HK$159 only! What a catch!

Happy Friday, y'all!

batik shirt, vintage sweater, unbranded glasses, kitterick jeans & zara shoes

3 comments:

eek said...

I love that you and your hubs share clothes and that he is so willing to model for you :)

LyddieGal said...

I like the layered look a lot, and perhaps you should just buy some smaller things for yourself.

mochaccinoland said...

inject batik into a preppy outfit! i bet u styled his outfit!! fab job!