Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Inspired Boyish Outfit, Gifts, etc.

Casual boyish valentine outfit
I wanted to wear something like this for Valentine (Very literal, I know. I might as well cover myself in pink hearts)...boyish plus girly touches, with a mix of checker, stripes and bold reds. But since it's on a weekday, so casual wear is out of question :S

Forever21 Yellow heart earrings, Vintage glasses
I love these lemon yellow Forever21 heart earrings, bought them impulsively at the cashier.

Forever 21 polka dot bow ring
Another impulsive Forever21 buy, polka dotted bow ring. So sweet!

casual boyish valentine outfit
It's a Forever21 madness! The red jacket and the purse are from Forever 21 too! Opps.

forever21 jacket, earrings, ring, purse; uniqlo shirt, tee & pant leggings; bershka boots; vintage frame

Now...gifts.
I wanted to buy SC some pink boxers (which I could borrow for summer) + pink socks, but thought better and bought this tee.
Zara Tee and Socks

Comfy for summer, and I love the pocket, folded sleeves, and button details.
Zara Tee
I can so borrow these ;)

SC gave me this 3D heart shape jigsaw puzzle.
3D Heart Puzzle - Valentine Gift
He said that love needs efforts from both sides, so I can't just receive a gift. I need to make an effort to "get" the gift. So true, I like thoughtful and meaningful gifts, unlike mine, which were full of ulterior motives ;)

I suck at putting puzzles together...just like the other thing SC said when he gave me this gift "Love is not supposed to be easy. It's hard" (What happened to him yesterday? He suddenly got so philosophical?)
3D Heart Puzzle - Valentine Gift
He helped me putting this together.

3D Heart Puzzle - Valentine Gift
Sweet and lovely! Too bad I can't put this on my iPhone :(

I also took lots of silly pictures and post them on instagram.
If you haven't, follow me @mochachocolatarita to see more silly pics ;)
Can you see our #heart ? #febphotoaday #valentine #hongkong
SC and I tried to make a heart shape.

99 pink roses!
A hugeee bouquet of pink roses!

Valentine wish vs reality? Heheh
Wish vs reality.

The price of love? Heheh how much does that pink roses bouquet cost?
Just to let you know how much does a bouquet like that cost here (around USD548).
Wowza!

I'll post our Valentine dinner on Mochachocolatarita.

6 comments:

mochaccinoland said...

very nice outfit!! i like it when u said "I like thoughtful and meaningful gifts, unlike mine, which were full of ulterior motives". it's really funny! LOL!

and what SC said about love is very true.

Ashley said...

Love the outfit, and the tee you got for SC is perfect!

LyddieGal said...

Oh my god, those are some expensive flowers!!

I love your red blazer for v-day, why not have fun and be literal?

Chic on the Cheap

Chic McMuffin said...

Aw - that's such as sweet and thoughtful gift from SC! So true and a good reminder!

sydneylyn said...

love the whole outfit! you look really great!! ^.^ also like the earrings.

the flower is a FROTUNE! :))

eek said...

Looks like a fun day! I will look for you on instagram!