Here's SC, attaching a pretty lacey strap on my new toy...
Why the heck do I need another camera? Why did I choose Olympus PEN?
Here are my lame excuses:
1. The Canon 7D gets too heavy for preggo me, I get back pain from the weight and hardly carry it out if SC's not with me
2. Imagine after lil' SC's born...there will be a baby, a huge diaper bag, a stroller, etc etc etc...I don't think I can manage carrying lil' 7D
3. My Canon IXUS890IS is severely outdated, I can't even adjust white balance ;) and I need something that produces pictures of near DSLR quality...
4. Why not Panasonic Lumix GF1? It's much more expensive, out of my budget, with the same price, I could get this one with an extra lens
5. Why not Sony NEX5? I can't get over how fugly it looks on me (high tech look doesn't suit me ^_*)
6. I just want it. It's white, and super cute :p
...and that's that ^_^