Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My New Name Cards - the Perks of Having A Graphic Designer Sister

I had an event tonight and a dumb ass that I am...I forgot my blogging name cards!
Desperate, I was so close to hand writing some name cards, until I finally thought of using a famous software...
Microsoft Excel :D
Look at my spectacular design!
Name Cards
Please laugh at me, I deserve it!

Luckily, my sis is a graphic designer and she had a bit of time between meetings, so I didn't have to embarrass myself with the above monstrosity.
She designed a super cute design for me in just a few minutes!
And I love love LOVE it!

During my lunch time, I bought a couple of colored paper, had them printed and cut.
Name Cards
Polka dots and bow...so pretty!
You like?
Do you have name cards for your blog? Show me yours!

7 comments:

sydneylyn said...

wow!! it looks really good!! I don't have one but when I saw yours, it makes me one to have one also hahaha... I wanted to make my own calling cards before, and it looks just like the first one you did :)))

Noob Cook said...

omg so so pretty!!!

Mrs Ergül said...

That's really cute! I love it! I designed one for my little baking biz but i have yet to print them. Maybe I ought to!

Jackie said...

Ha, awesome! Fast, cheap and gorgeous. Bless your sister ;)

Jax x

eliza said...

very cute! I have name card but it's printed & not made by myself so I can't show it here :D

chennydoank said...

Super cute n soooo RIta!!!

Charlie Chan said...

LOL, Rita! How are you?!

Long time no read on your blog, so I back read. hehehe. Got mine for the chapsuey blog.

http://desthinkt.blogspot.com/2009/12/t-calling-cards.html