Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Uniqlo Grey Hoodies That Looks Good with Everything & Striped Maxi Dress

This hoodies again.
Sorry to bore you.
This time, with a bowler's hat...
Uniqlo Hoodies That Looks Good with Everything & Maxi Dress

...vintage lens-less glasses...
Uniqlo Hoodies That Looks Good with Everything & Maxi Dress
...a striped cotton maxi dress...

...and these shoes!
Chinese Shoes

Do you like this combo?
Uniqlo Hoodies That Looks Good with Everything & Maxi Dress
...or the bitchy combo?
...or the romantic combo?

Hoodies = Uniqlo
Maxi dress = Lowry's farm
Bowler's hat = H&M
Lensless glasses = thrifted
Shoes = random Hong Kong souvenir shop

2 comments:

Jing Ocay said...

this combo's my favorite! :)

Jane Milton said...

I love all three, but my favs are the first and second one. I could see you at a club with the second one. You'd be a club hopping mama!!!

Btw, when I go home, I'm getting that hoodie!