Friday, July 23, 2010

More Hong Kong Summer Rain Photos

More Hong Kong Summer Rain
The black rainstorm signal was hoisted yesterday around 05.35 pm...which means that we have to stay in a safe place (e.g. the office). SC and I were too impatient to wait for the signal to be removed, so we braved the rain and went home anyway.

More Hong Kong Summer Rain
My bun-in-the-oven and I took extra care, walked extra slowly and carefully...we reached the train station safely and when I reached home...whoa...there's almost no more rain at all.

All I saw was a beautiful scene of the almost sunset through my windows, which were still sprinkled with raindrops...
More Hong Kong Summer Rain
It was too pretty not to photograph.

1 comment:

Mrs Ergül said...

That looks scary with the dark sky! Good that all 3 of you made it home safely!