Friday, January 16, 2009

Something New, Something Blue, Something Borrowed

No, I wasn't talking about a wedding.

Something new and blue = the skirt (blue white striped cotton skirt, from Cotton On, HK$50)
Something borrowed = the sweater (purple argyle patterned cotton sweater)

7C without tights? I am so gonna be cold.

Slapped on a pair of purple tights (from Argyle Centre, HK$29)...all warm, ready to blast off to dinner!


Scarf = off white "pashmina" from Tsuen Wan, Nam Fung Center, HK$20
Headband = dark sparkly silver, remixed
Shoes = silver peep toe shoes from Union, remixed


Necklace = from Primark, London, 2 pounds
Nail color = black base + sparkly grey gold + top coat, all from Bonjour

With these silver heels, I won't be able to walk too far. So I guess dinner has to be around here or I'll need a piggy back ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your sweater and the pashmina :)

Unknown said...

hehe thanks! :) they are really comfyyy