Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Needs Cheering Up - New Dress


I used to feel super stressed every Sunday after 5 PM....dreading having to go to work the next day. Now it isn't that bad, I will only start feeling miserable after Beautiful Cooking ends (at 10.30 pm), but still, misery is misery, it ain't good for my soul.


I went crazy last Friday, I've bought 4 dresses from one my favorite shops, Lady Story, and I've decided to cheer myself up today by wearing one of my new cheap frocks (at 1xx per piece, I think it's ok to go a little crazy?). Please excuse the blurry shot of the dress' lace and ribbon details. Taking pictures in the morning hurrying to go to work isn't exactly our forte ^_^


The dress is super roomy, just the way I love it, made of chiffon with stretchy cotton lining, and it looks good with my black rose belt.

I feel all better now.

Find (some of) Lady Story outlets at Yaumatei MTR Station, Tung Chung MTR Station or Kwai Fong Metroplaza.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That dress is super cute!!!

Ashley said...

I'm lovin' that dress.

Yes, mondays DO need cheering up!!!

Unknown said...

thanks jen and ashley...

more new dresses coming...maybe i'll wear them all next monday :)

Kat said...

Cute outfit! Nice blog.