Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Festivity


I have terrible legs. They are short, stumpy, and elephant-esque. An ex used to tell me that one of my legs could stop a bus...and both legs together could probably stop Hong Kong's MTR. So, they are not the perfect legs for this season's festive, colorful, horizontal patterned tights. In fact they are the worst type for tights. But the heck with them, and I'd be damned if I missed wearing these super cute snowflake tights. Who cares if they made me look short n fat? Short + fat + confidence = FAB!


Hooded plaid cotton top = Fa Yuen St Market, HK$59
Snowflake patterned tights = Ladies Market, HK$49
Cute lil' purse = H&M, HK$39
Shoes = Vincci, remixed


Necklaces = H&M, HK$59 each (remixed)


These are snug and warm...


Perfect for Xmas parties...don't you think?
To those who are blessed with slim, long long long legs....please grab these asap!

2 comments:

rojaporcelana said...

hi! find you through w_r

i think those tights look sooo cute on you. i have skinny legs and... i dont think they'd look half as good on me, at all

Anonymous said...

Cute tights--and you look great!