Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pretty Lacey


A comfy vintage inspired lace dress (Fa Yuen St Market HK$119) which never failed to make me feel pretty every season. Wear something under (black cotton turtle neck, In Fashion Mongkok HK$49) in autumn/winter, or wear it on its own in warmer/hotter days. Belt it to create an illusion of a smaller waist (H&M black stretchy belt with gold buckle HK$79).


Black opaque tights trimmed my elephant-like legs (Ladies Market HK$39). Mustard green jacket for a lil contrast, and it keeps me real warm (French Connection SALE, HK$699). Cute lil camel colored pumps to match my Louis Vuitton trouville tote (my sis bought me this from her Paris trip. I bet you want my sis even more now. hehe)


The cute lil shoes, they are so me! From Union HK$200



Still cute sideways.


The bling...vintage inspired gold necklaces with heart pendants, from Primark, London, 2 pounds.



Vintage looking n cheap. Just the way I love it. Shall I nominate this outfit for a friend's wedding end of this year? Is it glam enough?

2 comments:

amyv said...

LOVE the dress, can imagine it is equally beautiful in the summer with some simple flats. great blog.

Rurie said...

Aku baru nemu blog Rita yg ini....keren2 Euy......I wish I could pull up all those looks.....