Friday, November 6, 2009

Butterfly Gang Bang at Hong Kong Park - Photography Murphy's Law


I hardly post about my photography experiences....
But today I really felt it.
My photographic murphy's law.
- When I point my camera at a flower/bug...the wind would blow or the bug would fly away
- When I see an object/a scene that needs a certain lens, it is almost certain that I don't have the needed lens with me
- When I spotted a cute moving object, it would be gone by the time I picked up my camera from my bag
- When there's a beautiful landscape with absolutely no human being, as soon as I pointed my camera at it...people came swarming

Is it just me? or do I hear amen?

Naturally, when there's a butterfly gang bang/mass orgy in Hong Kong park...I don't have my macro lens with me...

Granted that my macro lens is not meant to shoot bugs (Canon 60mm), but still...

Pretty purplish pink ones, dainty light blue ones...dark chocolate ones...or...

This gang bang of orange ones...
It was a butterfly madness, my friends. Madness, I tell ya.

1 comment:

FriendzCentury said...

Very pretty photo's you've managed to capture.