Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Skirt Love


I went out last weekend to purchase a pair of comfy shoes. Bought myself a pair, and an extra pair of torturous high heels...and naturally, I couldn't help but bought something else.

Look at this skirt..

Love love love it!
Love the cuts and ruffles here at there, the tiers, the grey, the little sheen on the fabric...
...and the price tag. Just HK$100!
A must buy!

turtle neck tee & jacket = from in fashion (HK$39 and HK$109)
skirt = cotton on, HK$100
tights = no name, HK$29
shoes = M&S, HK$595

3 comments:

Мисс Планктон said...

I don't usually comment on your journal, BUT i gotta tell you that
that's the best skirt i've EVER seen!
Gosh, it looks totally amazing!

Ashley said...

That is a great skirt!!!

LyddieGal said...

I love your hodgepodge skirt - it works so well and is adorable!