Monday, November 9, 2009

Photo Hunting at Lan Kwai Fong Carnival


Dolled myself up last Saturday night...
I needed something that allows me to bend head over heels, walk long hours, something heat friendly (it's autumn, but with a few hundred people around me, it's bound to be hot and sticky)...but still not too shabby.

The red plastic bow hair clip was only meant to keep my bangs out of the way when I put on my make up :p

Where did I go?

I went photo hunting at Lan Kwai Fong Carnival.
I wasn't there for the drinks
I was there for the chicks :)


I never hesitate to sit on the ground, it's one of the Indonesian habit I can't shake off ;)
But thanks to that, I got quite a collection of pictures from the night.

Hot chicks, beautiful smiles, killer bodies, extravagant costumes...they got them all!
Click on below picture to view the whole set of photographs.


I said I wasn't there to drink...but I bloody drank some anyway. My mojito came in a super tall tacky-but-fun souvenir plastic bottle.

Here's to cute butts!
Cheers!

Where do we find out about such events?
Discover Hong Kong.

No comments: