Friday, January 28, 2011

Her Casual Batik - #365FASHIONSHUFFLE

28 Jan 2011 - 365FASHIONSHUFFLE
I often wear batik in Hong Kong, and I asked a few friends from #365fashionshuffle to wear batik together. This is mine.

It's still a bit cold, so I put on a comfy cotton striped turtleneck tee...
28 Jan 2011 - 365FASHIONSHUFFLE
...with puffy vest on top...

...and wore knee high argyle socks.
28 Jan 2011 - 365FASHIONSHUFFLE
I love this batik dress because it's fits me comfortably, not too fitted, hides my hips very well, it can be cinched at the waist and the puffy sleeves help balancing my huge lower body.

This moccasins had been unworn for quite a while.
28 Jan 2011 - 365FASHIONSHUFFLE
Today they get to go out and see Hong Kong ^_^

Tee = Muji
Batik dress = no brand from Mal Ambassador
Belt & Bag = H&M
Socks & shoes = no brand from Kwai Chung plaza
Vest = Giordano

No comments: