Friday, January 14, 2011

His Clothes, My Clothes - #365FASHIONSHUFFLE

Yay to Casual Fridays! I went out to work this morning thinking that the temperature would be around 11C...
14 Jan 2011 - 365FASHIONSHUFFLE
...thus the layers of thick clothes.

But in the end, it was a beautiful sunny day, with the maximum temperature of 18C.
14 Jan 2011 - 365FASHIONSHUFFLE
...thus I shed the sweater.

14 Jan 2011 - 365FASHIONSHUFFLE

And I still felt too warm, so I took of my puffy vest and put the sweater back.
14 Jan 2011 - 365FASHIONSHUFFLE
As always, I like to mix patterns, although the pattern mix isn't so severe in this outfit. Checkered shirt, polka dotted bow, and argyle patterned light sweater. The shirt and sweater were borrowed from SC. You know we love sharing clothes :)

14 Jan 2011 - 365FASHIONSHUFFLE
You like?

Shirt and sweater = SC's, from Uniqlo
Bow = random no brand from Yaumatei
Vest = Giordano
Jeans = from Jakarta
Pink work boots = from Kwai Chung plaza
Bag = Marc by Marc Jacobs

2 comments:

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Aw you look too cute in that puffy vest!


Kristine. Or Polly.

aki! said...

Your eyeliner definitely looks nice in the last picture.

I'm thinking I need an argyle shirt too....